okay...so we're not traditonal

my kids are beyond the stage of letting me take their pics with cute matchy sweaters, etc....I realized that the only way I was going to get my boys to pose for any type of 'holiday' pic was if it was going to be on their terms...

Yesterday after my post I had the idea to do 'rockband' photos for the cards - hardly traditional - lol.  I designed the card last night and took the pics today.  They gave me no more than about 3 minutes in the 3 degree weather today to get the pics - but at least I got some....and my cards are finished and sent to be printed....It looks like I will be sending cards this year after all :)  Although by the time I get them and send them off - it may well be after Christmas before anyone receives them...but oh well - at least they are getting done!



0 comments:

Post a Comment