I've got a confession to make...

I am sooooo behind on pretty much everything....I am feeling a tad bit overwhelmed.  Andrew has been away sooo much lately (like 7 out of the past 9 weeks) and it is all I can do just to make sure my kids get to school/their activities, fed, clothed, and homework done....and add in that it's December and it puts me pretty much over the top.  I have four Christmas concerts to go to (2 down), a science fair project to assist with (who plans a science fair on December 16th - isn't December  busy enough!?!?)....not to mention Christmas shopping - I haven't bought a single gift yet!  And I think this may just be the first year I don't send out Christmas cards - I usually do photo cards - but I have not had an opportunity (or willing kids) to take a photo of them - and the boys need haircuts first anyway!  If anyone gets cards from us this year they will likely only be store-bought ones (sorry).

I sure wish December didn't have to be so darn hectic - so I could actually ENJOY this time of year...but everyday I have a frantic to-do list about a mile long and I can barely catch my breath, only for it start over the next day.

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to our 10 days in Maui at the end of the month - I so need a holiday!

I have some exciting news regarding my digital creative teams that I will update very shortly too - so excited to share the news with you.

And to show you how behind on things I am - I only re-did my desktop today - and it's the 5th of the month already (this pic is 3 years old - I couldn't bother to search for a better more recent one anyway).

0 comments:

Post a Comment