back and finally catching my breath!

We had a great time in Maui - so beautiful and the weather was perfect.  9 days wasn't long enough :(
Upon returning home (to the RAIN!) I have been overwhelmed with getting the kids back to school and caught up on homework (they missed the first 4 days back to school), laundry (six suitcases full!) and caught up with things at Design House Digital.  The site went live on January first (while we were away).  I believe they had a pretty successful opening weekend sale!  There are new releases there every Monday and Thursday which are always 30% off on release days!  There are so many fabulous designers - I am finding it hard to decide what to work with!

Now that things are settling down (and the hubby left for work) I have some time to CREATE!!!  Here are my first few pages I have designed for DHD (and a glimpse at some of our Maui pics).

Things will only be 'normal' for a few weeks though - we booked our next trip to Mexico yesterday - we will be in the Mayan Riviera (Akumal) from Feb 15-March 1.  This is the first year we have taken holidays so close together - (and probably the last) - but the kids all get 2 weeks off of school during the Olympics - and we don't have tickets to any events, parking and driving in the city will be a nightmare, so we decided to FLEE!




0 comments:

Post a Comment