I admit it - I have a weakness for bags....

particularly camera bags (I think I have 8+ right now!)....and I am about to order another!  (I will be thinning my collection out in the new year as even I think a person doesn't need 9 camera bags!).

I came across these one mentioned on ILP and just cannot resist!!  I immediately fell in love and could not wait....but sadly they weren't ready for order yet - but NOW THEY ARE!!

look at these - camera bags for women have come a LONG way!  You can find them here (they are pre-ordering now for shipment in the new year I believe)  www.kellymoorebag.com

****AND if you post this info on your blog (link to her site and the photo below) and let her know she will send you a code for $50 off of a bag****







2 comments:

Veronica said...

might be willing to take one of the old one off your hands :)

jill beamer said...

will let you know what I am parting with when we get back from holidays... but will likely be selling one or two emera bags (grey modern and circle print) www.emerabags.com
and a red jototes bag www.jototes.com and a black medium jill-e www.jill-e.com and possibly a blue crumpler 7 million dollar home and probably 2 custom made bags I bought off of etsy....

I will take pics once I have decided for sure which to let go so check here the second half of January :)

Post a Comment